Check out the best email marketing tools for small business that will gives 100% more conversion and manage you business in a correct way.
Sendinblue is an email marketing tool that has both the features like email marketing tools and additional functions such as landing page creation and customer relationship management.
It also has a free plan along with support for SMS text message sending all in the same dashboard. Sendinblue is the free email newsletter tool for you. It lets you store unlimited contacts for free.
Free plan: Up to 300 emails per day
Paid plan: Starts at $25 per month for 40,000 emails
- A strong drag and drop email editor.
- Heat Mapping and A/B testing to see how your emails are doing.
- SMS marketing that can be linked to your email campaigns.
- A feature-rich WordPress plugin that lets you manage everything from your WordPress dashboard.
- Chat feature to reach out to visitors in real time. One of the unique features with an email marketing service.
Benchmark Email allows you to send beautiful and responsive campaigns within minutes with customizable email templates no matter on which device they’re viewed. You can edit images right in the editor, also you can add effects, stickers & text and the templates are great for a wide variety of businesses.
Free plan: Up to 2,000 subscribers and 14,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $13.99 per month
- You can use the drag-and-drop editor.
- It doesn’t take much time to build an email campaign.
- The automation options include welcome emails, abandoned carts, and follow-ups.
- Polls and surveys are included.
- You receive tools for A/B testing and integrating with hundreds of apps.
- Benchmark is user-friendly and easy to implement.
Mailchimp is a leader in email marketing tools. It is a favorite of many bloggers and small businesses because it was one of the first big email services to offer completely a free plan. If you use e-commerce software, you’ll be happy to hear that MailChimp integrates with e-commerce providers. Its mobile apps are one of the best reasons to choose MailChimp. You can let people sign up for your newsletter from the app.
Free plan: Up to 2,000 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $9.99 per month
- The drag and drop builder, along with the beautiful templates.
- you get access to features such as list segmentation, A/B testing, contact profiles and more.
- You get landing pages.
- Mailchimp has tools for Instagram and Facebook posts and ads.
- You can access single-step automation on the free plan, such as welcome emails, abandoned cart, order notifications, many more.
- A/B testing and segmentation make your emails more effective.
Sender is an another email marketing tool with an amazing free plan. It lets you create newsletters without any HTML knowledge. It also offers push notifications along with its segmentation and integrations.
Free plan: Up to 2500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at approx. $10 per month
- You simply choose a template from the gallery & drag and drop elements, such as text, images, or videos.
- It has plugins for most popular content management systems.
- Video gets converted into animated GIFs inside emails.
- Sender includes a wide range of automation features, including drip campaigns, happy birthday emails, welcome emails, abandoned cart emails and emails to onboard your newcomers.
- Adding ECommerce products will be done by copying and pasting links.
MailerLite is actually a good solution for startup businesses and looking to grow. It is also well equipped with preview features so you can preview your email on desktop and mobile before sending. You can create mobile-friendly email newsletters.
Free plan: Up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $10 per month
- You can create beautiful email newsletters, pop-ups, and surveys.
- You can easily design a mobile-optimized email template for free.
- You would be able to control your backend using the custom HTML editor.
- Find the most converting landing page using A/B split testing and heatmap analysis.
OmniSend is mainly for those who are running online stores. It quickly pulls products from your store and generates beautiful emails and opt-in forms to grow your email list. The free plan is designed for merchants starting to promote their products through email marketing. Its free plan includes only email, but it’s more than enough to support the efforts of small and medium businesses.
Free plan: Up to 15,000 emails per month and 2,000 emails per day
Paid plan: Starts at $16 per month
- The ECommerce integrations instantly pull products you want to sell into the email.
- Create automation reports and A/B test campaigns.
- Retain mobile audience using mobile-friendly email templates.
- It has creative signup forms like popups, landing pages, and a wheel-of-fortune game.
- You can send discount codes or scratch cards.
EmailOctopus is a simple email marketing tool that runs via Amazon SES. It lets you send thousands of emails a month for free and more for low fees by using Amazon SES(Special Email Service). While the free plan doesn’t offer as many as features than other free email marketing, it does allows many more emails per month.
Free plan: Up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $19 per month
- Its email editor is more like a word processor than your standard drag and drop newsletter builder
- If you’re familiar with HTML, you can switch between the code and rich text views with one click like in WordPress to customize your email design.
- You’ll manage your email lists, design your messages and also track stats
- It includes a contact manager that helps you to keep your contacts up-to-date and also can track how they’re interacting with your emails.
Zoho Campaigns is a good option for small and medium businesses, depending on how quickly you’re scaling. Zoho is a collection of multichannel CRM(Customer Relationship Management) software that allows you to engage prospects, automate your sales process, and close more deals. If you’re already using the Zoho CRM, you can check out Zoho campaigns to see how email and CRM work together.
Free Plan: Up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Start at $4 per month
- you get access to features such as A/B testing, reports, and templates.
- The free plan gives you access to drag and drop editor and pre-designed newsletter templates.
- You can schedule email campaigns, including scheduling the time zone delivery of recipient.
Mailjet is an email solution for fast-moving teams. You have a platform to create, edit, and send emails as a team. If you work with a team, you’ll love real-time collaboration. This helps you to get much better results out of your email marketing campaigns. You can create responsive emails to impress any recipient no matter on which device they’re viewed.
Free plan: Unlimited contacts and up to 6,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $9.65 per month
- You’ll have access to unlimited contacts.
- You won’t have access to A/B testing or automation features.
- You have access to an advanced email editor and receive advance statistics on your mail campaigns
- Mailjet is suited for businesses that require technical adjustments.
Moosend is one of the excellent email marketing tools. It could be a great choice for somebody with a small email list. It is also one of the free email marketing tools that won’t include its logo in your emails. Moosend provides custom sign-up forms to help you build your email list.
Free plan: Up to 1,000 subscribers per month and unlimited emails
Paid plan: Starts at $8 per month
- It offers a user-friendly drag and drop editor with a free template.
- It includes multiple tools to help your email designs.
This tool provides you a detailed campaign performance report so you can know exactly how to optimize your campaigns and get even better results.
Spread the word!
READ MORE: FREE IMAGE SUBMISSIONS SITES LIST 2021